We are priding us delivering a great customer service and endeavour to give you a great shopping experience – however should you want to send any purchased items back please have a read below.
Best is always to send us a message before sending items back via the contact form and we should reply within 24-48 hrs.
In short – you have a problem with your item – we try our best to sort it for you.
Below some legals we abide to:
As a customer, you have legal rights to:
- change your mind and withdraw from the sale contract with PATRICIA K PRITCHARD Ltd. (the “Vendor”) for any reason and without incurring any penalty within twenty eight (28) days from the date on which you (or someone you nominate) received the products purchased from patriciakpritchard.com. See section 1 below, including the exceptions to this right; or
- reject product(s) in certain circumstances, for example because they are faulty or not as described. If so, you shall notify the Vendor within thirty (30) days of receipt by requesting a return online through your account. If a product becomes faulty or you become aware of the fault after thirty (30) days, and certainly over 6 months, please contact Patricia K Pritchard Ltd via our Contact Form before returning any product to us. Items that are damaged as a result of fair wear and tear, or which are damaged by accident or through misuse are not considered to be faulty.
1. Right of withdrawal
You can exercise your right to withdraw from a contract between you and the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you place your order with us or the date on which you (or someone you nominate) receives the relevant product(s) and returns the order to us (see section 2 below) by using one of the following methods:
(a) contacting the Vendor via the contact form on the website patriciakpritchard.com ; or
(b) making any other clear statement to the Vendor setting out your decision to withdraw from the contract.
Once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract, you must return the products to the Vendor without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw. Please see section 2 below for details of your return options.
To try an alternative size or style, just send back your order for a refund and purchase the new item separately.
Your right to change your mind and withdraw from a sales contract does not apply in respect of customised or personalised products, or items that were opened or unsealed after delivery.
2. Procedure for returning products to the Vendor
The Vendor recommends you return the goods using recorded delivery which will be signed for by a staff member of PATRICIA K PRITCHARD Ltd. You will pay the return shipping costs (except where you are exercising your legal rights to reject products – for example because they are faulty or not as described) and will refund you the amount paid for your purchase. By using a recorded delivery you can track your return and know that it will reach us safely and securely when in transit.
Please return the item to the address we will provide you with after making contact with us.
3. Acceptance of your return
You will be notified if your order cannot be accepted as it does not meet our Return Policy. If so, you will have the item(s) returned to you. If you do not wish to have the product(s) returned to you, the Vendor shall retain the product(s) and the amount paid for the purchase of the product(s).
Please be aware that, when exercising your right to withdraw in accordance with section 1 above, you will be liable for any decrease in value of the product(s) returned to the Vendor resulting from any handling of them other than what is necessary to verify their nature, characteristics and functioning. The Vendor may reduce your refund to reflect such decrease in value, up to the total amount you paid for the relevant product(s). For example the Vendor may make a reduction in the following circumstances:
- the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed; the designer tag and/or protective seal attached to the product(s) have been tampered with, removed or not returned. Please note that PATRICIA K PRITCHARD tag constitutes an integral part of each product.
You will be informed if the Vendor proposes to reduce your refund for this reason. In this instance, you may (as an alternative to the Vendor providing you with a reduced refund) choose to have the products sent back to you at your own expense.
4. Refund times and procedures
If you are entitled to return product(s) to the Vendor and have adhered to the conditions set out in this Return Policy, you will receive an email confirming that the return has been accepted (which will include the amount of refund due) and the Vendor will process the refund. The refunded amount will be the full amount you paid for the relevant product(s), subject to any deductions in accordance with sections 2 and 3.
Whatever the form of payment used, the Vendor will process the refund back to the original payment method used as quickly as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date it was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return, and once it has checked that the return was sent back in accordance with the above conditions.
The time period for processing refunds depends on the form of payment originally used and in line with the following:
- Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time will depend on the card company, but will normally take place within two billing cycles. The credit’s value date will be the same as the original debit. You will not, therefore, suffer any losses in terms of bank interest.
- Payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.
- Payment in cash or bank transfer will be refunded to a nominated bank account of yours which could take up 5 working days depending on the bank.
You can exchange your purchase for a replacement size, subject to availability. When requesting your exchange we will check the product and let you know promptly if it is available.
Should your returned item(s) adhere to the conditions set out in the Return Policy, you will receive an email confirming that the return has been accepted and inform you once your exchange has been dispatched.
6. Bespoke and pre ordered items
Please understand that for pre ordered items of our collection we have a strict EXCHANGE policy only as the item will be made specially for you and bespoke according to your wishes. Our policy lasts 14 days from the date you parcel has been received. After 14 days have passed since you received your item we unfortunately won’t be able to offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item/items must still have the tag attached. All returns must be returned by a signed for trackable postage with proof of return. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If the item is faulty this paragraph does not affect your statuary rights.
- Sale & Promotional Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be exchanged within 14 days. Sale & Promotional priced items (used with a discount code) have a 7 day returns/exchange window. If you item is returned outside of this time frame we will not be able to offer you an exchange and your item will be returned back to you.
- Sample Sales Items bought in Sample Sales are one-off items and as such are not eligible for refunds, exchanges nor credit notes. This a very strict policy and once purchased you agree to this terms of sales for Sample Sale pieces.