Frequently Asked Questions
In case we cannot answer your questions with our FAQ’s don’t hesitate to contact us.
We generally reply within 24hrs
1. What are the delivery charges for orders from the Online Shop?
We charge a small postage contribution towards each order. Please find the individual postage contribution below:
– Shipping to the UK and Northern Ireland:
Below £50: £4.50
Below £150: £5.50
Over £150: free
– Shipping to Europe:
Below £150 : £8.50
Over £150: free
– Shipping to the United States and Canada:
Below £200: £20
Over £200: free
– Shipping to other countries:
Please send us a message via the contact page for a quote.
2. Which payment methods are accepted in the Online Shop?
All major debit and credit cardsare accepted. We won’t hold any Credit Card information as all cardpayments are processed by a safe and secure Third Party Processor (Paypal).
3. How long will delivery take?
Stock items will normally be delivered within 48hrs, for non stock items we request you contact us for a firm delivery date. We would normally contact you within 48 hours and confirm the delivery date which normally takes between 10-14 business days.
4. How secure is shopping in the Online Shop? Is my data protected?
We use an industry standard SSL to secure the website and encrypt privately entered data.
We never store any of your payment card details as we use Paypal as our safe and secure Third Party Payment Processor Gateway.
5. What exactly happens after ordering?
We will acknowledge your order and deliver your item(s) as soon as we can.
6. Do I receive an invoice for my order?
Yes an invoice is created and emailed, you also have the option to login to your account and download the invoice. If you haven‘t received a confirmation email within 15 minutes please do check your Junk mail as on rare occasions our email conversation (sent by [email protected]) might land there.
Quintessentially elegant OccasionWear & Accessory brand ✨ Fine fashion customised in Britain 🇬🇧 We believe in natural fibres & long lasting fashion 💃🏽